- After an absence of six years from the Czech league, Martin Fenin has agreed to return to Teplice. The silver medal winner at the European Championships in 2007 will be in the line-up against Příbam on Friday.
- Who turned in the best individual performance of 21st round of the Gambrinus liga? The winner would have to be Boleslav keeper Jakub Diviš, who kept a clean sheet against Teplice as they beat their rivals 1:0.
- Nineteen year-old striker, Robert Hrubý, extended his contract on Tuesday, which will see him stay at the club until summer 2018. The management of the club has assured their young players that they will get the chance to play after the arrival of new coach Alex Pastoor. Hrubý’s contract was due to exprire at the end of this year.
- Bohemians 1905 new coach, Luděk Klusáček, considers it a great honour to train the Vršovický team depite them languishing at the bottom of the league. Klusáček replaces sacked coach Jozef Weber in the hope that he can keep Bohemians in top flight competition.
- There have been a lot of interesting developments at Slavia during the last few days. Changes have been made in the Sports Management department of the club and with the sacking of coach Koubek after the second match of the spring season. The developments have come as a surprise to everybody, even the players.
- Slovan Liberec has just signed midfielder Kevin Luckassen, who they hope will prove to be a secret weapon in their upcoming match against the Dutch side Alkmaar. We talked to Kevin and asked him about his first impressions on signing for the club.
- Plzeň captain, Pavel Horváth, has signed a one year extension to his contract with Plzeň, which will see him remain at the club until June 2015. Goalkeeper Roman Pavlík has also negotiated an extension to his contract.
- Radoslav Kovač finds himself in a strange situation at the start of the spring season. His task is to lead Slovan in both the league and European competitions while knowing that he will not be playing for Liberec next season. From the start of the summer, he will be playing for Sparta, with whom he has signed a two-year contract.